List of task statements
- Maintain and troubleshoot problems with library equipment including computers, photocopiers, and audiovisual equipment.
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
- Hang steel supports from beams or joists to hold hoses, vents, and gas pipes in place.
- Perform various marine duties, such as checking for oil spills or other pollutants around ports or harbors or patrolling beaches.
- Mix and apply glazes, and load glazed pieces into kilns for firing.
- Decline excessive risks.
- Develop educational materials and programs for community agencies, local government, and state government.
- Supervise other counselors, social service staff, and assistants.
- Refinish wood surfaces on cabinets, doors, moldings, or floors, using power sanders, putty, spray equipment, brushes, paints, or varnishes.
- Mount, balance, change, or check condition or pressure of tires.
- Observe operations to detect defects, malfunctions, or supply shortages.
- Receive, store, or deliver luggage or mail.
- Cut, strip, and bend wire leads at ends of coils, using pliers and wire scrapers.
- Sort and route incoming mail, and collect outgoing mail, using carts as necessary.
- Attach air hoses to meter inlets, plug outlets, and observe gauges for pressure losses to test internal seams for leaks.
- Arrange floral offerings or lights around caskets.
- Present drafts and ideas to clients.
- Inspect and clean cabins, checking for any problems and making sure that cabins are in order.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
- Develop or maintain models for logistics uses, such as cost estimating or demand forecasting.
- Direct patrons to rides, seats, or attractions.
- Install decorations, such as flags, banners, festive lights, or bunting on or in building, street, exhibit hall, or booth.
- Establish work schedules and assign work to staff members.
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions.
- Clean and remove blockages from infested areas to facilitate spraying procedures and provide drainage, using brooms, mops, shovels, or rakes.
- Disassemble equipment to gain access to defect, using hand tools.
- Place patients on stretchers and load stretchers into ambulances, usually with assistance from other attendants.
- Make manuscript acceptance or revision recommendations to the publisher.
- Operate office equipment, such as voice mail messaging systems, and use word processing, spreadsheet, or other software applications to prepare reports, invoices, financial statements, letters, case histories, or medical records.
- Compile and analyze data obtained from monitoring or diagnostic tests.
All your job applications, in a single place
Save any job posting or any contact, in a single click, with our magic button. No typing required.
A global view of your career
- No fragmentation: Compatible with any source of job offer you can think of
- The whole picture: link contacts, documents and emails with your job applications
We save you time. All the time.
- Prepares you customized cover letters and application emails
- Finds you the right HR and insider contact
- Automatic interview preparation
- and SO MUCH more…
Backup all your job search
- A copy of your job listings for further reference, in case they're taken down
- Copies of the exact letter and resume you sent
- Notes of your interviews
- That career website password you will forget otherwise
Save all your job search emails
Forward all your career related-emails to your personal assistant.
Get ready for your job interviews
- Detailed insights about companies
- Find out who you already know in the company
- Get salary insights, interview questions and employee ratings
- Live directions to your interview
Apply more easily
- A personal roadmap, with insiders you should contact, info and a draft cover letter.
- Boring application forms filled for you
- Career website passwords backup for later reference
- Cover letters and resumes just one tap away
Get timely reminders
- Reminders about upcoming interviews
- Reminders to follow up at the right time
- Reminders to apply to pinned offers, before it's too late
A personal development program
First time looking for a job ?
- JobMind will quickly give you the advanced techniques
- Actionable tips and advice to be a better professional
- Short-term & long-term goals
- Chat live with a career advisor
And of course…
- JobMind is available in your native language
- You can login with your favorite social network
- iOS, Android, Web